Are you ready to start the new year more consciously? Do you want to make your life healthier or weight loss is at the top of your wish list? Whether you want to compensate for small Christmas sins or reach your feel-good weight, start the new year with your individual weight loss plan!
We have put together a short guide to your journey that will help and support you. They are super motivating and you can start alone or together with family or friends, or form a team in the digital world to exchange ideas.
Everything is possible. We'll tell you which plan suits you best by using our Type Test.
You can also rely on support on social networks, just have a look at our Facebook and Instagram. Would you like to exchange ideas in a motivated group of like-minded people? Check out our Almased Facebook group.
One way to your goal is our "figure plan". This weight loss plan is divided into four phases. You replace a different number of meals with an Almased shake. A proven principle that ensures you are well cared for and supports a conscious lifestyle.
Almased provides you with all the essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals you need in one shake. The valuable soya and skimmed milk yogurt provide your body very well with an extremely high-quality protein. Due to the special production of Almased, the nutrients are available in a particularly high biological availability – which means that they can be optimally absorbed and processed by the body.
You can go through our individual proposal of this Almased plan in 21 days. All important information can be found here.
Even before you start your Almased plan, the below tips may be helpful to you:
Our first tip - Create a shopping list
Since the preparation is just as important as the process of the Almased diet, we have created a small shopping list for you to start:
Your basics -
- Rapeseed, walnut or linseed oil
- Almased-Shaker XL (optional)
- Calorie-free, unsweetened beverages, such as tea and mineral water
- Ingredients for vegetable soup: leeks, carrots, celery, cauliflower, onions, fresh herbs, olive oil
With ready-made vegetable soups, you have to look very carefully at which product you choose. As a rule, they contain too much salt, and very often the flavour enhancers glutamate and / or yeast extracts. Some manufacturers also use sugar as a flavour enhancer.
To taste for the preparation of the Almased shake:
- Low-fat milk 1.5% /soya, coconut or almond milk
- Cinnamon, turmeric, cardamom, vanilla pulp
- Fresh or frozen herbs
- Lemon juice
- cold coffee
- sugar-free baking cocoa
Our second tip – Support deacidification
Perhaps you have ever wondered when the use of a base remedy can be useful?
- It helps to support the deacidification of the body, as various acids are produced in the body tissue during fat loss or exercise.
- It may also be that the body was overacidified due to a not quite balanced diet even before the diet.
- The consequence of hyperacidity can be that the metabolism is inhibited and with it weight loss comes to a standstill.
Make sure that the base agent is based on citrate. Since citrates are more readily available to the body as organic compounds and bind accumulated acids more effectively. We also recommend a base agent free of sugar and sweeteners. Your pharmacy will be happy to help you choose.
Our third tip – Keep moving
You have decided to pay attention to your diet in the new year and want to fight the excess pounds, great! Now it's time to start and consider other favourable factors! For example, sufficient exercise.
- Already from the 1st phase you can include moderate activities such as yoga, walking or jogging.
- From the 2nd phase, strength training and endurance sports are allowed. The protein-rich shake also supports you in building muscle and muscles burn calories.
- If you want to do intensive sports from phase 2 onwards, you need additional proteins, calories and nutrients. We recommend an additional shake with 50g Almased.
Your path – your goal
Now you take your life into your own hands – we wish you every success.
Do you want details on how to carry out your plan? Here's our quick guide to your Almased weight loss plan. We show you all the essentials at a glance and make the implementation easy. Finding your way to a healthier life step by step – no problem with Almased! Simply go through the four phases of the Almased Plan figure.