Recipe: Homemade vegetable soup
1 portion contains approximately: 80 kcal - 5 g protein - 1 g fat - 13 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 500 g seasonal vegetables (the more varied the better). You can use fresh or frozen vegetables.
- 1 tbsp fresh herbs
- Wash, clean, and chop the vegetables.
- Place in a saucepan. Cover the vegetables with enough water and cook until tender.
- Leave in the solid vegetables, or if desired, blend until smooth.
- Season with fresh herbs, pepper, and a little salt.