Shake Recipe: Almased Classic
1 portion contains: 230 kcal - 27 g protein - 7 g fat - 15 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 5 tbsp Almased
- 200-350ml water
- 2 tsp olive oil (optional)
- Blend together the water and oil. Mix in Almased. Pour into a glass and enjoy. Add ice, if desired.
- For a more filling shake, replace water with 200ml of low-fat milk or unsweetened almond or soya milk.
Please note: The inclusion of low-fat milk will increase calorific value of each shake to approximately 330 Kcals.
- The inclusion of oil is optional however, to ensure an adequate intake of essential omega-3 fats, the oils we suggest are olive, flaxseed, rapeseed or walnut.
- Top tip: You can also flavour your Almased classic shake with cinnamon or a spice of choice, unsweetened cocoa powder or extracts such as vanilla or almond.