Recipe: Iced tea with Almased Wellness Tea
1 portion contains approximately: 9 kcal - 0.76 g protein - 0.14 g fat - 0.16 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (For 1 litre) 1 serving = 200 ml
- 6 tsp Almased Vital Tea
- 1 litre Water
- Ice cube
- 2 lemons
- Lemon slices
- Mint leaves or lemon balm
- Brew the Almased Wellness tea with 1 litre of boiling water, let it brew for about 20 minutes, strain and cool.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 lemons and add to the water.
- Fill jars with ice cubes and add lemon slices, mint leaves or lemon balm for flavour and decoration.
- Pour in the tea and enjoy.
- You can add an extra freshness kick by adding a dash of sparkling mineral water.