Recipe: Winter vegetable and beef stew
1 portion contains approximately: 472 kcal - 33 g protein - 20 g fat - 40 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 80 g onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 125 g celery stalks
- 200 g carrots
- 50 ml white wine
- 120 g potatoes
- 100 g white cabbage
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 125 g canned butter beans
- 200 g minced beef
- 1/2 an egg
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- Mince the onion and garlic and combine with the beef, egg, tomato paste, and flour. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Shape into small meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the meatballs.
- Dice the onions and celery. Cut the carrots into slices, the potatoes into large cubes, and the cabbage leaves into strips.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pot and cook the onions in it until translucent. Add the carrots and briefly sauté before deglazing with the wine.
- Add the potatoes and stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then add the celery and cabbage and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Drain the beans and add them, along with the meatballs. Cook for 5 more minutes, then season to taste with herbs and spices.