Recipe: Vegetable Lasagne
1 portion contains approximately: 440 kcal - 26 g protein - 20 g fat - 39 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 80 g whole wheat lasagne sheets
- 200 g mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 100 g mushrooms
- 120 g large tomatoes
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 100 g low-fat sour cream
- 1 medium egg
- 100 ml low-fat milk
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp low-fat grated Gouda
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Grease an ovenproof dish with 1 tsp olive oil and place a layer of lasagne sheets.
- Cut up the mushrooms and tomatoes and fry briefly in the rapeseed oil.
- Whisk the egg together with the sour cream, milk, tomato puree and mixed herbs.
- Place alternate layers of the thawed vegetable mixture, tomato sauce and lasagne sheets.
- Finish the top layer by coating the lasagna sheet with the tomato sauce and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 50 mins at 180°C.
- Towards the end of the cooking time, cover with tin foil to keep the top layer moist.