Recipe: Vegetable couscous with minted yogurt sauce
1 portion contains approximately: 400 kcal - 22 g protein - 8 g fat - 60 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 125 g cous cous (instant)
- 350 ml vegetable stock
- 2 cm ginger
- 30 g red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g red peppers
- 100 g green peppers
- 200 g courgette
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 150 g natural, low-fat yogurt
- 100 g low-fat quark
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small pinch of ground chilli
- 1 ½ tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 ½ tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley to sprinkle over the dish
- Bring the vegetable stock to the boil and pour over the couscous, stir and leave to stand for approx. 5–8 minutes.
- Peel the ginger, onion and garlic clove, then finely dice.
- Wash, clean and finely dice the peppers and courgette.
- Fry the ginger and onion gently in the oil, add the vegetables and garlic, then the vegetable stock and simmer everything gently for approx. 8–10 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt with the lemon juice, seasonings and mint.
- Arrange the couscous and vegetable mixture on 2 plates, sprinkle with parsley and serve with the minted yogurt sauce.