Recipe: Vanilla pudding with blueberry sauce
1 portion contains approximately: 124 kcal - 9 g protein - 4 g fat - 13 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 200 ml low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 a vanilla pod
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp honey
- 150 g silken tofu
- 100 g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 tsp agave nectar
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Gently warm the milk (do not bring to the boil). Scrape the seeds out of the vanilla pod and add to the milk.
- Squeeze the gelatin out of the water and dissolve in the milk.
- As soon as the milk has cooled, add the lemon zest, honey, and silken tofu and stir vigorously.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator, ideally overnight.
- To prepare the sauce, wash the blueberries and heat them in a saucepan. The berries should be soft without falling apart completely. Sweeten with agave nectar and refrigerate.
- To remove from the ramekins, place them into hot water briefly, then flip onto a small plate. Surround the puddings with the berry sauce and serve.