Recipe: Tofu Pasta with Beans
1 portion contains approximately: 404 kcal - 26 g protein - 16 g fat - 39 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 70 g wholewheat pasta
- 350 g green beans
- 40 g onion
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 g tofu
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 40 g parmesan shavings
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Prepare the pasta according to the instructions, cook until al dente.
- Cook the beans in a water and drain.
- Finely dice the onion, halve the tomatoes and dice the tofu.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and fry gently until translucent.
- Add the tofu, beans and tomatoes, season to taste with salt, pepper and basil, then sprinkle with chopped parsley and parmesan shavings.