Recipe: Tilapia fillets with broccoli purée
1 portion contains approximately: 470 kcal - 54 g protein - 13 g fat - 34 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 springs of thyme
- 1 spring of rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tilapia fillets (200 g each)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 400 g broccoli
- 120 g potatoes
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 300 g peppers (red, yellow)
- 100 g carrots
- 100 g mangetout
- 2 cm piece of ginger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Add the rapeseed oil to a pan with the herb sprigs. Peel the garlic, smash it and add to the oil. Infuse the oil over very low heat.
- Rinse the fish and pat dry. Place the fillets on a plate, drizzle with lemon juice and add salt. Place the fish in the refrigerator briefly.
- Wash, clean, and slice the broccoli into individual florets.
- Wash, peel, and dice the potatoes.
- Heat the vegetable stock in a saucepan, add the diced potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets and continue cooking.
- As soon as the vegetables and potatoes are soft, drain off the vegetable stock and set aside.
- Purée the broccoli and potatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Keep warm.
- Wash and clean the vegetables.
- Peel the carrots and ginger.
- Cut the peppers and carrots into strips.
- Slice the ginger thin.
- Blanch the mangetout.
- Cook the vegetables in the olive oil until firm to the bite.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- At the same time, fry the fish filets in the infused oil.
- Remove the sprigs before serving.
- Arrange the fish filets, broccoli purée and vegetables on warmed plates and serve.