Recipe: Tabbouleh with mini mozzarella balls
1 portion contains approximately: 343 kcal - 21 g protein - 15 g fat - 31 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 50 g couscous
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 300 g tomatoes
- 200 g cucumber
- 40 g spring onions
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 200 g low-fat mozzarella balls
- For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- Pour the vegetable stock over the couscous and let simmer (approx. 20 minutes). Allow to cool.
- Wash and clean the tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and parsley.
- Core the tomatoes and dice into small pieces.
- Peel and quarter the cucumber and cut into similar sized pieces as the tomato.
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings.
- Pluck the parsley and the mint from the stems and cut into strips.
- Mix all these ingredients together thoroughly in a bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix all the ingredients together and stir into the cous cous salad.
- Cover the salad and place in the fridge to allow the flavors to infuse. This should be done for at least 15 minutes (preferably for 2 hours).
- Before serving, check the seasoning once again and add more salt and pepper if required.
- Top with the mozzarella balls.