Recipe: Swordfish with rocket and tomato
1 portion contains approximately: 445 kcal - 33 g protein - 17 g fat - 15 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 2 filets of swordfish (180 g each)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 240 g tomatoes
- 100 g rocket
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread
- Rinse the fish under cold water and pat dry. Drizzle with lemon juice and salt.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a pan. Sauté the fish for about 5 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash and clean the tomatoes and rocket.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes approximately 1 cm in size. Cut the rocket into 1-cm-wide strips.
- Mix the tomatoes and rocket, add olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the fish between 2 plates and cover with the tomato-rocket mixture.
- Serve with 1 slice of wholegrain toast.