Recipe: Sweet and Sour Bean Stew with Tofu
1 portion contains approximately: 412 kcal - 28 g protein - 12 g fat - 48 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 1 can of butter beans
- 1 chilli pepper
- 300 g red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 300 g courgette
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 100 g fresh pineapple
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 150 g tofu
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Drain the beans, finely chop the chilli peppers and the garlic, dice the peppers and courgette.
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil, add the diced vegetables and fry gently, then add the stock.
- Add the beans and spices, then cover and cook for approx. 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and lightly brown the tofu.
- Cut the pineapple into pieces and add to the pan with the tofu, vinegar and parsley.
- Bring briefly to the boil once again and season to taste.