Recipe: Stuffed aubergine with pinenuts
1 portion contains approximately: 420 kcal - 35 g protein - 12 g fat - 43 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 70 g brown rice
- 2 chicken breasts (100 g each)
- 2 aubergines (300 g each)
- 40 g onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g canned diced tomatoes
- 150 g red peppers
- 1 chilli pepper
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of oregano
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise and scoop out their insides. Drizzle the insides with lemon juice.
- Mince the onions, garlic, chilli pepper and dice the pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently cook the onion-garlic-chili-parsley mixture. Add the tomatoes and pepper. Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Dice the chicken breast and add it to the vegetables. Add half of the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Transfer the filling to the aubergines, toast the pine nuts briefly and sprinkle them over the filling.
- Place the aubergine in a lightly greased casserole dish, pour over the rest of the stock, and braise for 15 to 20 minutes in the oven (200°C).
- Serve with 70 g brown rice.