Recipe: Salmon with gorgonzola sauce and salad
1 portion contains approximately: 454 kcal - 29 g protein - 26 g fat - 26 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 50 g gorgonzola
- 70 g wholewheat spaghetti
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 40 g onions
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 150 g lambs lettuce
- 1 tsp walnut oil
- ½ tsp mustard
- ½ bunch of chives
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- Prepare the spaghetti, according to directions on the package. Cook until al dente.
- Mince the onion and chives. Cut the gorgonzola into chunks and the salmon into strips.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a pan, cook the onions until translucent, and deglaze with the vegetable stock.
- Add the gorgonzola to the pan and let it melt, stirring continuously.
- Add the salmon to the sauce and heat.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in the chives.
- Wash the lambs lettuce and prepare a dressing from water, walnut oil, vinegar, and spices.
- Chop the walnuts and scatter over the salad.
- Serve with the spaghetti.