Recipe: Salmon steak with vegetables
1 portion contains approximately: 570 kcal - 49 g protein - 30 g fat - 26 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 150 g red peppers
- 400 g courgettes
- 150 g carrots
- 40 g onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tsp pine nuts
- 2 salmon steaks (200 g each)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread
- Dice the pepper, courgettes and carrots.
- Add the oil to the pan and gently stir fry the vegetables along with the onions and crushed garlic.
- Wash the basil and pat dry. Add it to the vegetables, along with the pine nuts.
- Season the steaks, drizzle with lemon juice and lay on a large piece of parchment paper.
- Cover the fish with the vegetables. Lift the corners of the paper and roll together.
- Place the fish parcel on a baking sheet and bake for around 20 minutes in the oven (180 – 200°C).
- On the side: Serve with 1 slice of wholegrain toast.