Recipe: Salmon fillets with lemon salt and cabbage
1 portion contains approximately: 412 kcal - 35 g protein - 25 g fat - 13 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 2 salmon fillets (140 g each)
- 4 lemon slices
- 4 sprigs of dill
- 2 tsp red peppercorns
- 400 g savoy cabbage
- ½ tsp sea salt, pepper
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 40 g onions
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 pinch of ground caraway
- 80 g spring onions
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- Mix the salt with the lemon zest and pepper.
- Rub the lemon salt over the salmon fillets and let rest in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, wash and quarter the savoy cabbage, then cut into strips.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add the caraway seeds.
- Cook the cabbage in it for about 5 minutes. Remove the cabbage, rinse with cold water and leave to drain.
- Peel and mince the onion; sauté in the butter until translucent.
- Stir in the ground caraway. Add the cabbage and sweat it in the butter until warm.
- Wash, clean, and slice the spring onions. Cook them in 1 tsp rapeseed oil.
- Add the peppercorns and continue to cook. Sear the salmon for 2–3 minutes per side in the remaining oil, top with the slices of lemon.
- Pluck the dill leaves off the sprig and mince them.
- Arrange the spring onions with the peppercorns on warm plates. Place the salmon and lemon slices on top.
- Garnish with dill.
- Arrange the cabbage next to the fish and serve.