Recipe: Saffron tagliolini with scallops
1 portion contains approximately: 412 kcal - 33 g protein - 12 g fat - 42 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 80 g wholegrain tagliolini
- 400 g scallops
- 400 g courgettes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Curry powder
- Cook the tagliolini in water, drain, and keep warm.
- Wash the courgette and cut them lengthwise into strips that are roughly the same size as the pasta.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan, sauté the garlic, and then add the saffron and curry powder. Add the courgette noodles and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the tagliolini and mix; season with salt and pepper.
- In a second pan, sear the scallops in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for only 30 seconds per side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the courgette-tagliolini mixture between the warmed plates and arrange the scallops on top. Garnish with the chopped parsley and serve.
- Serve with a fresh salad of mixed greens.