Recipe: Saddle of rabbit on a bed of warm mushrooms
1 portion contains approximately: 337 kcal - 43 g protein - 9 g fat - 21 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 120 g mixed salad greens
- 400 g mixed mushrooms
- 20 g shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tsp walnut oil
- 2 saddles of rabbit (140 g each)
- 1 sprig each of rosemary and
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Salt, Pepper
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread
- Wash the greens and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Clean the mushrooms and quarter or halve them, depending on the size.
- Wash and mince the shallots and one garlic clove, then fry in the rapeseed oil until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, and sauté. Set aside in a bowl and let cool.
- In the meantime, season the rabbit with salt and pepper and sauté in the rapeseed oil for about 3 minutes per side. Add the sprigs and the rest of the garlic cloves to add flavor.
- Turn off the heat, cover the pan, and let the meat rest briefly.
- While it rests, mix the mushrooms with the vinegar and walnut oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the greens.
- Arrange on two plates.
- Carve the rabbit into slices, arrange on the salad, and serve with one slice of wholegrain bread.