Recipe: Risotto in Italian colours
1 portion contains approximately: 376 kcal - 21 g protein - 16 g fat - 37 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 80 g brown rice
- 40 g onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 sundried tomatoes
- 500 g leaf spinach (frozen and defrosted)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 40 g Parmesan
- Cook the rice in water on a low heat, drain and keep warm.
- While it is cooking, peel the onions and garlic, chop into small pieces. Add oil to the pan and gently fry.
- Cut the sundried tomatoes into fine strips and add to the pan.
- Add the spinach and the cherry tomatoes and cook for approx. 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grate the parmesan. Stir half of the cheese into the cooked rice.
- Divide onto 2 warmed plates, sprinkle over the pine nuts and the remainder of the parmesan and serve.