Recipe: Potatoes and Lentils served with spinach and eggs
1 portion contains approximately: 472 kcal - 31 g protein - 20 g fat - 42 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 200 g potatoes
- 40 g onion
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 80 g puy lentils
- ¼ l vegetable stock
- 100 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 300 g spinach (frozen)
- 4 eggs
- Cayenne pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut into medium-sized cubes, then dice the onion.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan, gently fry half of the onions and the unpeeled garlic clove, add the lentils and continue to fry a little longer.
- Add the stock and cook for around 10 minutes.
- Add the cubed potatoes and carry on cooking until the potatoes are tender.
- Then add the tomatoes, thyme and vinegar, and season to taste with salt, nutmeg and cayenne pepper.
- Gently fry the rest of the onions in the remaining oil. Cook until translucent, add the spinach and once the spinach has defrosted, season.
- Make space in the pan, fry the eggs sunny-side up and arrange everything on a plate.