Recipe: Pork medallions on a bed of peppers
1 portion contains approximately: 379 kcal - 40 g protein - 7 g fat - 39 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 300 g fillet of pork
- 80 g onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 300 g red peppers
- 300 g yellow peppers
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- ½ tsp ground paprika, sweet and
- 1 pinch of oregano or thyme
- 4 potatoes, peeled (240 g)
- Carve the fillet into 1.5-cm thick slices. Slice the onions and peppers into strips.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sear the medallions on both sides. Remove them from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the garlic and onion to the pan. Sauté. Add the peppers, stir frequently for about 15 minutes until al dente.
- Salt and season the medallions, add them to the vegetables and simmer again for another 5 minutes.
- On the side: Serve with boiled potatoes.