Recipe: Plaice in a mustard sauce
1 portion contains approximately: 426 kcal - 46 g protein - 14 g fat - 29 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 2 plaice fillets (200g each)
- 70 g brown rice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat cream cheese with herbs
- 2 tsp butter
- 150 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp low-fat crème fraîche
- 1 tsp capers
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 sprigs of dill
- 50 g iceberg lettuce
- 1 tsp walnut oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2x wooden skewers
- Salt, pepper
- Prepare the brown rice, according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash the plaice fillets and season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the cream cheese on the filets, then roll them up and pin together with a wooden skewer.
- Bring the butter, vegetable stock, and capers to a boil in a pan. Add the fish rolls and cover; cook for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the fish from the pan and keep warm.
- Mix the mustard with the low-fat crème fraîche and stir into the sauce. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and dill.
- Wash the lettuce and prepare a dressing from water, oil, vinegar, and spices.
- Serve with rice.