Recipe: Peppers stuffed with mushrooms and goats cheese
1 portion contains approximately: 354 kcal - 30 g protein - 14 g fat - 27 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 4 red or green peppers
- 40 g onion
- 250 g mushrooms
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 200 g low-fat goats cheese
- 1 tbsp low-salt soya sauce
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread
- Halve the peppers, remove the seeds and inner core, then blanch in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Dice the onion and halve the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the diced onion and fry until translucent, then add the mushrooms and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Roughly dice the sheep’s cheese, mix with the mushrooms, season to taste with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Fill the halves of pepper with this mixture and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes at 180°C.
- On the side: Serve with 1 slice of wholegrain toast.