Recipe: Penne all’arrabbiata with tuna
1 portion contains approximately: 434 kcal - 31 g protein - 14 g fat - 46 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 100 g wholewheat pasta
- 150 g yellow peppers
- 150 g red peppers
- 40 g onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red and 1 green chili pepper
- 16 black olives
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 200 g canned tomatoes
- 150 g canned tuna (undrained)
- 2 tbsp each of oregano, thyme, dried basil
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Wash, clean, and dice the peppers.
- Peel and mince the onion and garlic. Wash the chili peppers and slice. Slice the olives thin.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onions briefly until translucent. Add the diced pepper and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, olives and tomatoes.
- Drain the tuna, smash it with a fork, and add to the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper, simmer for about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash and chop the herbs. Fold into the sauce.
- Serve the pasta and vegetable sauce on warm plates, sprinkled with 1 tbsp parmesan.