Recipe: Passion fruit pudding with seeds
1 portion contains approximately: 137 kcal - 14 g protein - 5 g fat - 9 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp pistachios
- 300 g low-fat natural yogurt
- 2 passion fruits
- ½ a vanilla pod
- ½ tsp agave nectar
- Toast the sunflower seeds and pistachios in a dry pan. Transfer to a plate and let cool.
- Add the yogurt to a bowl.
- Cut open the passion fruits and scoop out the seeds and stir in to the yogurt.
- Mix in the vanilla seeds from the pod, and agave nectar.
- Garnish the yogurt with the toasted seeds.