Recipe: Pan-seared asparagus with beef
1 portion contains approximately: 344 kcal - 21 g protein - 20 g fat - 20 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 300 g white asparagus
- 300 g green asparagus
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 20 g pine nuts
- 60 g thinly sliced beef
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread
- Wash the asparagus and slice into approximately 1.6-inch pieces.
- Wash the tomatoes.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sauté the white asparagus for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the green asparagus and carefully sauté the mixture for another 5 minutes.
- To finish, add the cherry tomatoes and sauté for about 5 minutes until they gently burst open.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the pine nuts briefly in a dry, oil-free pan.
- Serve the asparagus-tomato mixture on warmed plates. Arrange the beef, scatter the pine nuts and grate the parmesan on top.
- Serve with the toasted wholegrain bread.