Recipe: Omelette with herbs and goat cheese
1 portion contains approximately: 313 kcal - 18 g protein - 17 g fat - 22 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 1 bunch of herbs
- 2 shallots
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml low-fat milk
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 50 g goat’s cheese
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread
- Wash the herbs, pat dry with a paper towel and finely chop.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until frothy. Add the milk, season with salt and pepper and fold in the herbs.
- Peel and slice the shallots.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the shallots until translucent.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and let it set over low heat. Flip once.
- Crumble the goat’s cheese onto the omelet and cover the pan.
- Make sure to keep the heat low until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with 1 slice of wholegrain bread each.