Recipe: Mediterranean roast vegetables with a quark dip
1 portion contains approximately: 390 kcal - 24 g protein - 14 g fat - 42 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- ½ a bunch of oregano
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 200 g new potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 aubergine
- 1 courgette
- 1 red pepper
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 200 g low-fat quark
- 60 ml water
- 1 pinch of ground paprika
- 6 stalks of parsley
- ½ bunch chives
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roughly chop the oregano and rosemary, mix with the rapeseed oil, pepper and salt.
- Wash and halve the potatoes, then place on one quarter of the baking paper.
- Wash and clean all the vegetables, cut into slices of approx. 1 cm, cut the peppers into eighths. Peel and cut the onion into eighths.
- Mix the vegetables with some of the herb oil and place on the baking tray. Drizzle the remaining oil over the potatoes.
- Place the unpeeled garlic also on the baking tray and cook everything for approx. 20 minutes in the oven.
- In the meantime, prepare the quark dip: Wash and finely chop the herbs. Mix the quark with the water until smooth, season with pepper, paprika and salt, then stir in the herbs.
- Serve with the roast potatoes and vegetables.