Recipe: Green salad with avocado and hoki fillet
1 portion contains approximately: 482 kcal - 38 g protein - 34 g fat - 6 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 100 g mixed greens
- 100 g red oakleaf lettuce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium avocado
- 400 g fish filets (hoki)
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Wash and dry the leafy greens. Cut into pieces and place in a bowl.
- Combine 1 tbsp lemon juice, mustard and spices. Add both walnut and olive oil, stir, and toss with the salad.
- Arrange the salad on the plates. Peel and slice the avocado and place the slices on the salad. Drizzle with 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Sauté the fish in the rapeseed oil for about 3–4 minutes each side. Season with salt and pepper and place next to the salad.
- Toast the sesame seeds briefly in a dry pan and scatter over the salad.