Recipe: Greek-style courgette gratin
1 portion contains approximately: 472 kcal - 29 g protein - 24 g fat - 35 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 300 g courgettes
- 300 g Tomaten
- 300g vine tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 stalks each of oregano and basil
- 25 g black pitted olives
- 25 g green pitted olives
- 200 g low-fat goats cheese
- 2 wholegrain bread rolls
- Salt, Pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Grease an ovenproof dish with the rapeseed oil.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash and clean the courgette and tomatoes, cut into slices (approx. 3 mm) and layer in the ovenproof dish.
- Wash the herbs, pluck from the stems, mix with the finely chopped garlic and scatter over the vegetables.
- Slice the olives and cut the goats cheese into small cubes, then scatter over the top of the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Bake the gratin at 180°C until the cheese is lightly golden brown.
- Serve with 1 wholegrain bread roll.