Recipe: Fruit salad with chicken breast
1 portion contains approximately: 443 kcal - 40 g protein - 15 g fat - 37 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 300 g chicory
- 265 g peeled grapefruit
- 125 g celery stalks
- 115 g peeled apples
- 60 g spring onions
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 4 tbsp low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp low-fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 chicken breasts (125 g each)
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread
- Slice the chicken breast into strips and fry in the oil until crispy.
- Add the walnuts and briefly sauté together.
- Slice the chicory into 1-cm-thick strips, cut the grapefruit and celery into pieces, grate the apple and slice the spring onions into rings. Mix together all ingredients.
- Mix together yogurt, sour cream, orange juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper and pour the sauce over the salad.
- Serve with the chicken strips.
- On the side: Serve with 1 slice of toasted wholegrain bread.