Recipe: Fillet steak with an onion crust and green beans with bacon
1 portion contains approximately: 431 kcal - 50 g protein - 19 g fat - 15 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 360 g beef tenderloin
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 80 g onions
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 400 g green beans
- 40 g lean bacon
- 1 tsp butter
- Wash and clean the beans, steam them in boiling water until al dente. Let them drain.
- Season the meat with pepper, then sauté briefly in the oil. Cook on both sides.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel and mince the onion, then stir in the mustard, breadcrumbs and egg yolk.
- Cover each filet with one half of the crumb mixture. Bake for approximately 3 minutes. The crust should become gold and crisp.
- Finely chop the lean bacon, sauté in the butter, add the beans and toss.
- Serve with the steaks.