Recipe: Escalope of chicken with olives served on spinach leaves
1 portion contains approximately: 323 kcal - 51 g protein - 11 g fat - 5 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 40 g onions
- 500 g spinach (frozen)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 12 pitted olives (6 green, 6 black)
- 3 sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts (180g each)
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- Peel and dice the onion and sauté in 1 tsp rapeseed oil until translucent.
- Add the spinach and spices. Stir from time to time.
- Peel the garlic and using a hand blender, roughly mix with the olives, dried tomatoes and olive oil.
- Brush a pan with a little rapeseed oil and gently fry the chicken on both sides.
- Pour in the vegetable stock, stir in the olive-tomato paste. Let the chicken simmer in the mixture for about 5 minutes.
- Season the spinach again and arrange on warmed plates. Place the escalope on top and garnish with the olive-tomato paste.