Recipe: Crêpes with orange slices and light cream pudding
1 portion contains approximately: 276 kcal - 17 g protein - 12 g fat - 25 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 40 g chickpea flour
- 1 medium egg
- 100 ml low-fat milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 orange (45 g)
- 100 g low-fat natural yogurt
- 50 g low-fat crème fraîche
- 1⁄2 a vanilla pod
- Stir the flour, egg, milk and honey into a smooth batter.
- Peel the orange and cut into slices. Place half of the slices on a separate plate and squeeze the rest of the juice into a bowl.
- Add the yogurt, low-fat crème fraîche and seeds from the vanilla pod to the juice and stir well.
- Heat some of the butter in a small pan and then add ¼ of the batter. Tilt the pan so that the surface is covered evenly. Cook until golden brown. Flip the crêpe and cook the other side. Prepare the other 3 crêpes in the same way.
- Using a tablespoon, drop ¼ of the orange cream onto each crêpe and spread it over half. Divide the orange slices evenly between the crêpes. Fold over the other half of each crêpe.