Recipe: Colourful vegetable bake
1 portion contains approximately: 467 kcal - 31 g protein - 23 g fat - 34 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 350 g carrots
- 300 g kohlrabi
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 100 g peas (frozen or canned)
- 3 medium eggs
- 250 ml low-fat milk
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- Ground sweet paprika
- Salt, black pepper
- ½ bunch chives
- ½ bunch parsley
- Wash, clean and peel the carrots and kohlrabi, then cut into small pieces.
- Wash and clean the spring onions, finely slice.
- Heat the oil in a pan, gently fry the spring onions in the oil until translucent, add the fresh vegetables and peas, continue to gently cook for a short time and then add the vegetable stock. Put a lid on the pan and cook for approx. 10 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk and all the spices and seasonings.
- Rinse the herbs in cold water and pat dry. Tear the parsley leaves from the stalks and chop. Chop the chives into small rounds. Add the herbs to the egg and milk mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the braised vegetables in an ovenproof dish and pour over the egg and milk mixture. Place in the oven at a temperature of 180°C for 20 minutes to thicken.
- Grate the parmesan over the vegetable bake. Bake for a further 5 minutes in the oven.