Recipe: Chocolate pancakes with mango mousse
1 portion contains approximately: 250 kcal - 21 g protein - 10 g fat - 19 g carbohydrate
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 50 ml passionfruit juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- ½ a mango
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 40 g soya flour
- 15 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 100 ml buttermilk
- 25–50 ml water slightly carbonated
- 1 tsp butter for the pancakes
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint as a garnish
- Heat the passionfruit and lime juice together. Soak the gelatin in cold water, then remove, squeeze out the liquid, and dissolve in the warm juice.
- Purée the mango.
- Fold the juice and gelatin into the mango purée.
- Whip the egg white into stiff peaks, sweeten with maple syrup and also fold into the mango purée.
- Place the filling in the refrigerator.
- To prepare the pancakes: Combine the egg, flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and buttermilk in a bowl and stir into a smooth batter.
- Cook the pancakes in butter. Depending on the size of the pan, this recipe can produce 2 or 4 pancakes.
- Let the pancakes cool, then spread them with the filling, roll them up and cut in half diagonally.
- Garnish with the sprigs of mint and serve.