Recipe: Chinese-style turkey stir-fry
1 portion contains approximately: 463 kcal - 46 g protein - 7 g fat - 54 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 300 g turkey breasts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp vinegar
- 240 g carrots
- 300 g red peppers
- 100 g canned pineapple
- 100 g beansprouts
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1⁄2 tsp sambal oelek (hot chilli paste)
- 70 g brown rice
- Cut the turkey into thin slices, cover with soy sauce and vinegar, and marinate for about 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
- Slice the carrots and chop the pepper and pineapple.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok. Sear the meat, then remove from the pan.
- Sauté the peppers and carrots in the leftover oil, deglaze with a little water and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the beansprouts, pineapple and the marinated turkey. Cook together for another 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with soy sauce, a little pineapple juice, salt, pepper and sambal oelek.
- Serve with the brown rice.