Recipe: Chilli con carne with rice
1 portion contains approximately: 551 kcal - 32 g protein - 19 g fat - 63 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 160 g reduced-fat minced beef
- 80 g brown rice
- 240 ml vegetable stock
- 40 g red onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 450 g peppers (red, green, yellow)
- 2 chilli peppers (red, green)
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 160 g canned tomatoes
- 120 g canned kidney beans, drained
- 100 g canned corn, drained
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Cook the rice in the vegetable stock.
- Peel and mince the onion and garlic.
- Wash, clean, and core the peppers. Dice the peppers and slice the chilli pepper very thin.
- In a pot, sauté the minced beef in the oil, add the onion and garlic and sauté as well. Add the tomato paste.
- Add the peppers, chilli pepper, kidney beans, canned corn and tomatoes. Stir well and simmer for about 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Season generously with the spices.
- Serve the chilli in warmed bowls with 40g brown rice each.