Recipe: Chicken and vegetable stir-fry
1 portion contains approximately: 428 kcal - 44 g protein - 12 g fat - 36 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 250 g chicken breast
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 150 g leek
- 200 g mushrooms
- 150 g yellow peppers
- 150 g red peppers
- 1⁄4 l vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp low-fat crème fraîche or
- sour cream
- 1 pinch of ground paprika
- 1 pinch of marjoram
- 70 g wholegrain pasta
- Dice the chicken.
- Halve the leek and cut into approximately 2-cm-thick pieces. Chop the peppers and halve the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sear the chicken. Season, remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Briefly sauté the peppers, leek, and mushrooms in the leftover oil. Add the vegetable stock, season with marjoram and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes.
- To finish, stir in the crème fraîche (or sour cream). Season to taste with salt, pepper, ground paprika and marjoram.
- Serve with the wholegrain pasta, cooked al dente.