Recipe: Burgers with diced vegetables
1 portion contains approximately: 462 kcal - 29 g protein - 22 g fat - 37 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 200 g reduced-fat minced beef
- 2 tbsp low-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 40 g onions
- 4 slices of cucumber
- 80 g tomatoes
- 150 g red pepper
- 2 tbsp low-fat crème fraîche
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 2 wholegrain bread rolls
- Mix the yogurt, mustard, rolled oats, and ½ of the finely chopped onion into the minced beef and knead.
- Season and shape into two flat patties.
- Place the patties on baking paper and bake for around 30 minutes in the oven (180°C).
- Slice the cucumber; dice the tomatoes and the remaining onion. Cut the pepper into strips.
- Season the crème fraîche with salt, pepper and paprika and stir until smooth.
- Cut the rolls in half and spread the crème fraîche onto each side.
- Divide up the vegetables between the two rolls and place a patty on each before placing the other half of each roll on top.