Recipe: Beef tartare with fried egg
1 portion contains approximately: 436 kcal - 41 g protein - 20 g fat - 23 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 240 g minced beef
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp mustard
- 60 g shallots
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 100 g pickles
- 2 tsp capers
- 1 tsp ground sweet paprika
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread
- In a bowl, fold the egg yolks into the minced beef. Season with mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Peel and mince the shallots; add 2/3 of them to the meat.
- Wash the lettuce, pat it dry, and place 2 leaves on each plate.
- Shape the tartare into 2 patties and place these on the lettuce.
- Slice the pickles while leaving one end intact, forming a fan; place these on the lettuce as well.
- Garnish the plates with the rest of the shallots, capers and the ground paprika.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the eggs. Season them with salt and pepper, place them on the lettuce, and sprinkle the chives on top.
- Serve with one slice of wholegrain bread.