Recipe: Almased herb quark
1 portion contains approximately: 356 kcal - 41 g protein - 12 g fat - 21 g carbohydrates
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 125 g low-fat quark or sour cream
- 125 g low-fat yogurt
- ½ bunch of chives
- ½ spring onion
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp flaxseed oil
- 30 g Almased
- Finely chop the onion and chives.
- Combine all the ingredients in a terrine and mix well.
- Spread onto wholegrain bread.
- The quark tastes best after it has been in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.