Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Vegetarian Burgers with Oyster MushroomsVegetarian Burgers with Oyster Mushrooms
75 g couscous 150 ml vegetable stock 60 g low fat quark 1 small egg pepper salt 1/2 tsp curry powder 1 pinch cayenne pepper 1 carrot 1,5 tbsp chickpea flour 1 stick celery 1 small courgette 1/2 bunch chives 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 2 spring onions 400 g oyster mushrooms 1 tbsp rapeseed oil40 min 1 portion contains about 375 kcal and 2 BE
- Heat the vegetable stock and soak the couscous in it.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix the quark with the egg, (chickpea) flour, spices and seasoning.
- Wash, clean and finely dice the carrot, celery and courgette.
- Wash and finely chop the chives.
- Stir into the quark together with the soaked couscous.
- Shape the mixture into burgers and fry in the hot oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Wash and clean the spring onions, then cut into rings.
- Fry in the oil.
- Divide the oyster mushrooms, clean and fry with the spring onions for approx. 5 minutes.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Arrange the oyster mushrooms on 2 plates, top with the burgers and serve.