Vegetarian dishes to lose weight: Vegetable LasagneVegetable Lasagne
80 g lasagna sheets 200 g italian mixed vegetables (frozen) 100 g mushrooms 2 tomatoes 100 g sour cream 1 egg 100 ml low fat milk 1 tbsp tomato puree 1 tbsp Italian herbs (frozen) 4 tbsp grated Parmesan 4 tbsp grated Gouda olive oil salt pepper1 portion contains about 450 kcal
- Grease an ovenproof dish with a little oil and place a layer of lasagne sheets in the dish.
- Cut up the mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Whisk the egg together with the sour cream, milk, tomato puree and Italian herbs.
- Place alternate layers of the mixed vegetables, mushrooms, tomatoes, sauce, cheese and lasagne sheets into the dish, leaving some sauce and cheese for the top layer.
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of 190° C for approx. 50 minutes.
- Towards the end of the cooking time, cover with aluminium foil so that the top layer of pasta does not dry out.