Vegetarian dishes to lose weight: Vegetable Couscous with Minted YogurtVegetable Couscous with Minted Yogurt
125 g couscous (instant) 250 ml vegetable stock 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 2 cm ginger 1 small red onion 1 garlic clove 100 g red pepper 100 g green pepper 200 g courgette 100 ml vegetable stock 150 g natural yoghurt (1.5% fat) 2 tbsp lemon juice salt black pepper 1 pinch of chilli 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint 1 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley for garnishing1 portion contains about 315 kcal
- Bring the vegetable stock to the boil and pour over the couscous, stir and leave to stand for approx. 5 - 8 minutes.
- Peel the ginger, onion and garlic clove, then finely dice.
- Wash, clean and finely dice the peppers and courgette.
- Fry the ginger and onion gently in the oil, add the vegetables and garlic, then the vegetable stock and simmer gently for approx. 8 - 10 minutes.
- Mix the yoghurt with the lemon juice, seasonings and mint.
- Arrange the couscous and vegetable mixture on 2 plates, sprinkle with parsley and serve with the minted yoghurt sauce.