Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Tabbouleh with Mini MozzarellaTabbouleh with Mini Mozzarella
50 g couscous 80 - 100 ml vegetable stock 300 g tomatoes 1/2 cucumber 2 spring onions 1 bunch flat leaf parsley 6 leaves fresh mint 200 g mini mozzarella, low fat veriety
3 tbsp lemon juice 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp rapeseed oil freshly ground black pepper sea salt35 min 1 portion contains about 445 kcal and 1,7 BE
- Pour the vegetable stock over the couscous and leak to soak (approx. 20 minutes). Allow to cool.
- Wash and clean the tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and parsley.
- Core the tomatoes and dice into small pieces.
- Peel and quarter the cucumber, remove the seeds and cut into similar sized pieces as the tomato.
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings.
- Pluck the parsley and the mint from the stems and cut in strips.
- Mix all these ingredients together thoroughly in a bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, rapeseed oil, freshly ground pepper and sea salt.
- Cover the salad and place in the fridge to allow the flavour to develop.
- For at least 15 minutes, but preferably 2 hours.
- Before serving, check the seasoning once again and add more salt and pepper if required.