Vegetarian dishes to lose weight: Sweet and Sour Bean Stew with TofuSweet and Sour Bean Stew with Tofu
1 can white beans (450 g to 500 g drained weight) 1 to 2 chili peppers 2 red peppers 1 garlic clove 2 small courgettes 1/4 l vegetable stock 100 g black grapes 1 bunch flat leaf parsley 150 g tofu 1 tbsp olive oil salt pepper turmeric cinnamon1 portion contains about 400 kcal and 3.5 BE
- Drain the beans, finely chop the chilli peppers and the garlic, then dice the peppers and courgettes.
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil, add the diced vegetables and fry gently, then add the broth.
- Add the beans and spices, then cover and cook for approx. 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and lightly brown the tofu in the oil.
- Halve and deseed the grapes, add them with the tofu and parsley to the stew.
- Bring briefly to the boil and season to taste.