Vegetarian dishes to lose weight: Spinach with Egg served on Potatoes and LentilsSpinach with Egg served on Potatoes and Lentils
200 g potatoes 1 onion 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 1 garlic clove 80 g lentils 1/4 l vegetable stock 100 g tinned chipped tomatoes 1 tbsp vinegar 300 g spinach leaves (frozen) 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 4 eggs salt pepper thyme cayenne pepper1 portion contains about 500 kcal and 3 BE
- Peel the potatoes and cut into medium-sized cubes, then dice the onion.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, gently fry half of the diced onion and the unpeeled garlic clove, add the lentils and continue to fry a little longer.
- Add the stock and cook for around 10 minutes.
- Add the cubed potatoes and carry on cooking until the potatoes are tender.
- Then add the tomatoes, thyme and vinegar, and season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil, gently fry the rest of the onions until translucent, add the spinach and once the spinach has defrosted season.
- Heat the rest of the oil, fry the eggs and arrange everything on a plate.