Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Risotto in Italian Colours.Risotto in Italian Colours.
80 g whole grain rice 1 onion 2 garlic cloves 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 2 dried tomatoes 500 g spinach leaves (frozen and defrosted) 250 g cherry tomatoes black pepper, freshly ground 1 tbsp pine nuts salt 40 g Parmesan30 min 1 portion contains about 350 kcal
- Place the rice in a pan, cook on a low heat in twice the amount of salted water as rice, drain and keep warm.
- In the meantime, peel the onions and garlic, finely dice and fry in the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Cut the dried tomatoes into fine strips and add to the onions and garlic, Add the spinach and cherry tomatoes and cook gently for approx. 10 minutes.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Grate the Parmesan.
- Mix half of the cheese into the cooked rice.
- Arrange on 2 prewarmed plates, sprinkle with the pine nuts and the rest of the Parmesan and serve.